Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Poker Stars? Scam? Doubt it.




If you go on youtube and search pokerstars scam you will get a lot of results about people that are on there simply to put down the website. I personally think that pokerstars is not a scam, because if it was, how can my stratagies make me 500 dollars a week, and how can people make there living off pokerstars if it is simply a unpredictable scam.

I will admit every once and awhile I will question if pokerstars is a scam because the beat will be so bad, but then watching replays and learning from my mistakesIi learned that it could just be my strategy, so when that happens I tweak the strategy a little bit to improve my play, and the people I teach to play.

So far I have talked about the system and the cards scamming on pokerstars but I havent talked about other people scamming you on the site, there are other sites that have caught people stealing huge sums of money from there players, actually over 30,000,000 dollars, but pokerstars has never reported anyone thiefing other players, which would mean it has probably never happened.

1 comment:

  1. Leakbuster is what you need when you want to move on from mere stat analysis to full on game analysis: http://ow.ly/XYwfW

    ReplyDelete